Sunday 4 December 2011

Blogger

                    " This is my first time in arena of blogging will try to post my creations.You know there are mistakes , being a human , I may say too err a Human, so pardon me if I do anything silly. You know, I have had not computer back ground at all, it is all about Hue and Cry then about my studies, which neglect much to be in front of computer, why shall I ? Why Shall I go to the study, what will I become economic animal like my brother and bhabi, ehh.., what about my family ? ehh, they don't take care for me , why shall I pay heed to all non sense. "


Kshama, just could read those lines , suddenly the mobile rang.

- 'Hey Neil' ? What's up man ? Its 11 already, gonna sleep.

- 'Hi Sweety' Why did not you respond my phone then ? I have tried you thrice and you have not bothered to answer as well.

'No just busy' She replied, 'anyways why did not you ring back either when I called you up in the morning'.

- 'Honey I was busy right at time'

- Is that ? what was doing , shower ?

- Nah, Gym.

- At eleven ?

- Oh year, sorry just wrong in Shower.

- So hangover still there, Neil ? From that party ? You drunk 4 Pegs full and danced with that kid ?

  Party which one you were ?

- Err.., I don't remember actually.

-Anyways I am busy it 10 PM , I need to sleep, will call back later.

-Hallo, hey Kshas, I am sorry baby , Hello.. , Hello ..

'The number you are calling is currently switched off' 
Neil threw his set in the divan. Damn! damn ! he says . 







No comments:

Post a Comment